Rabu, 14 Oktober 2015

Introduce Myself

Assalamualaikum wr.wb

Hello! Let me introduce myself. My fullname is Hanifah Hasnamuthia Ramadhani, but you can just call me Hanifah. I am in 10th grade MIPA 2 in 3 Senior High School. I  was from 9 Junior High School. I was born in Bandung on December 18th 1999. I live with my lovely parents and my little brother in Intan Street IV number 12. My mother's name is Bouma Rudiana. She is a housewife. She takes care of us everyday.she is very friendly.She is lovely. I love my mom very much and i want to make her happy. My father's name is Mulyadin, M.Ak. He works as an employee in Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB). My father is a serious man, he is a hardworker too.He goes to his office and home late to earn money for the whole family. I am so proud of my father, he is a good father for his children and a good husband for my mom. I have one little brother. My little brother's name is Muhammad Ihsan Muttaqien. He is in 5th grade in Real Elementary Homy School. He is a smart boy. He is always makes me laugh with his attitude, we often laugh together especially if we play together with our cats.What a wonderful family. I love my family very much and i wish the very best thing for all of them. My hobby is reading books, i do like reading books because i think books are the window of knowledge. I can find many informations  from around the world from books I read. For me the book is everything. I prefer  read  Islamic Religion books to other books, because according to my knowledge, Islam is broader and more important. After i graduated from 3 Senior High School, i want to take my college  in Bandung Institute of Technology majoring in Industrial Technology Faculty. I want to be lecturer at Bandung Institute of Technology. Do i have to tell you about my favorite food or drink? Well, I like nice and healthy food, whatever it is, but the most important is they have to be halal food or drink. At 3 Senior High School, i am taking Economyc and English additional lessons.. I have 6 cute cats at home. Their names are Michi, Chloe, Juna, Opal, Greetle and Jimmy. They have different species.They are very cute and i love them very much. The colour that i like most is red because i think red is represent of brave and loyalty. Now, i want to tell you about my friends. I have many friends in my school but many of them are from another class. They always give me spirit when i need someone to talk to.they are great. They are friendly. We usually going to the mosque to do shalat together.We often discussing about everything. Friends are very important for me. As social creature,i have to makes friends as many as i can. They always support me and push me to do positive things.We often discussing about religion, it is my favorite topics to explore because in my opinion, life is very serious, we cant play with it, do the best i can for my life so i can also get the very best thing from it. What a lovely life i have. Love it so much. Thats i think the point of me. Thank you :)

2 komentar:

  1. Dear hanifah... i'm eka anggiani. I'm looking for my classmate mrs Bouma Rudiana. If she was graduated from sma 14 in 1992 please contact me at 083821904992... we are gonna have a silver reunion at 23 of april. Thank you very much...

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Dear,my lovely sis Hanifah nice to know you ,my name hanifah shabrina ,

      Hapus